Saturday, June 30, 2012

And So It Begins......

  




Hello my name is Miriam Morrissette and I'm a college Student/Artist and this blog is a tool to let me share my art with you. I paint mainly abstractly hence the name of this blog. I also knit and do photography. I hope you enjoy hearing about all my creative interests on this blog and I hope that I inspire you just a little bit.  Oh, and most art work will be for sale so stay tuned
"The Storm" acrylic on canvas  9x12 
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrrissette

1 comment:

  1. very nice painting, provokes the feelings of both positive or negative depending on how i look at it. negative feelings are trapped and alone while the positive is be secure while the storm is around us.

    Good Luck on the blog, ill will check it all the time, love your work.

    ReplyDelete