Thursday, September 20, 2012

Explosive Art Work Up Date...


Wow, I have been a very bad blogger, for it’s been forever since my last post. I've been really busy painting and I hope you guys can forgive me for my lack of posts. So, I've been painting like a mad woman and I am going back to school also. I am pretty excited for this upcoming term because it’s the first term in a long while that I haven't taken a math class I also enjoyed a visit from my Grandmother recently and had a really fun time with her. She stayed for a week and we managed to go to a bunch of stores and go clothes shopping, which is always fun.

 
Oh and I also have about seven new paintings to show you guys. So how was your summer? and what did you paint? I hope you enjoy my newest works of art.

 
"Alone" acrylic on canvas 4inx4in Copright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 

" The Swamp" acrylic on canvas 5inx5in Copyright Miriam Morrissette

 
" Home" acrylic on canvas 4inx4in copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette
 

 
"Hidden" Acrylic on canvas 9inx12in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


 

" Hidden Joy" acylic on canvas 4inx4in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 

" The Forest of Dreams" acrylic on canvas 4inx12in copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 
" The Eye of My Storm" Acrylic on canvas 9inx12in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette
 


  So that's all for now, but I promise to try and be a better blogger in future and post more often.  



1 comment: