Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post Yart Sale Madness

Hey Guys,wow  its been a while since my last post. The Yart sale was awesome, for I sold eight paintings and traded one for one of my guild mates paintings. Not only did I sell a lot, but I also had a great experience hanging out with my guild mates a getting to know them better. I loved meeting the people who came out for the Yart sale and enjoyed getting the chance to share my artwork with them. Here is one of the pieces that I finished right before the Yart sale and believe it or not this one sold at the sale.


"All Mixed up"Acrylic on Canvas 8inx8in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

Also, recently My wonderful boyfriend has been making pottery that look like it was dropped and then freezed in mid explosion. Here are a few of his pieces...

Copyright James Hartwig 2012


Copyright 2012 James Hartwig


Copyright 2012 James Hartwig.
James is going to be showing his pottery at the Pegasus Gallery this November/December and I will also be showing my paintings as well, so stay tuned for more details about that in the weeks to come. Oh, and also another Yart sale is in the works for October, so more details on that very soon. Happy painting!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of James's pottery, for it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about James's pottery and I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact that was my comment but once again it got posted as AbstractGirl. Oh well : )

    ReplyDelete