Friday, August 3, 2012

The Reception!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately guys. I've been quite busy getting ready for the Yart Sale and I also had my art reception for the transition show this week. The reception was a whole lot of funny, for there were friends and great food to be had!  The reception went off without a hitch Thanks Temporary Guild mates for being super awesome in pulling this reception together!

Some lovely cookies from the reception made by the amazing Cassie!

A collection of images of the show taken by Johnny Beaver! Doesn't the show look fanastic?...

.........Oh and here's my award winning piece that is currently in the show! Go check it out!


"The Hope" Mixed media on Matte board Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

The Transitions show will be up at Linn Benton Community College until September 19th, so there’s still time to go and see it in person! If you go and see it please tell me what you think of it here on my blog, for I would love your feedback on it! Oh and don’t forget to sign our guestbook at the show when you go and see it!

3 comments:

  1. lots of great work there. i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, it's me, the person you met at that wedding the other Saturday. this is really interesting and cool :) good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was very nice meeting you and your parents today! The show is still up at LBCC in North Santiam Hall until September 19th , so you should try and go and see it. If you can’t we are going to be having a show in Lebanon in October, so you will have to come and see that!:) Here’s my E-mail Address in case you want to E-mail me its Miriam.Morrissette15@gmail.com.

      Delete