Thursday, August 9, 2012

To The Beach!

This past Sunday my family and I went to the beach. It was a glorious day at the beach and it was the perfect day to take pictures. We also brought our family dogs Starry, a Pembroke Welsh corgi, and Serena, a Springer Spaniel. The dogs enjoyed playing in the water and so did my boyfriend and I. It was the first time I had ever seen my corgi, Starry, swim and it was so funny to see her swim in the water with her little, short legs. All in all it was a great day and the whole family was exhausted by the time we got home including the doggies. Here are a few photos from the trip. Enjoy!


"Serena" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


" The Beach" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 " The Wooden Wave" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



" The Goodbye" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

I love the beach, for it is one of my favorite places. The beach is always so peaceful and serene and a place that I can really clear my mind. I can't wait to get back to the beach this summer for some more peace and relaxation! What places do you find peace and relaxation at?

No comments:

Post a Comment