Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yart Sale Art!


Hey everyone, Wow did last week fly by fast, and it seems that the older I get the more summer seems to fly by. I have been enjoying cooler weather where I live and it's been so nice just to lay outside and enjoy the outdoors. I have also been working on more small paintings for the Yart Sale and knitting a huge shawl! Yes, did I mention that I knit? I love knitting its so much fun. I just love making myself unique things to ware. If I ever show you guys my knitting I think I will post it on a separate blog, for I don't finish knitting projects that often. Anyways, here are the three small paintings I finished this past week.


"Here Comes The Sun" Acrylic on Canvas 5x7 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"Hidden Inisde" Acrylic on Canvas 6x6 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"Watching You" Acrylic on Canvas 5x7 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette
Sorry about the glare on this one, for its because of the varnish that's on it.

I hope you like these little guys. Please give me your feedback on them, for I always want to know what you guys think! -Miriam

1 comment: