Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back Issued Artwork

Hey everyone! I am feeling a bit better and I am hoping to get some paintings done today. The plans for the art sale are in full swing and I am super excited about it! It should be the event of the summer, hence the fact that I need to make more art work for it. Anyways, I have a bunch of artwork that is going to be in the sale besides the small painting I've already shown you, and I thought I would give you guys a sneak peek . Warning this post is photo loaded.


 "The Lookout" Mixed Media on Watercolor paper 18x24 $65 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette
" Rebirth" Mixed Media on Watercolor paper 18x24 $65 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette
" Caged" Mixed Media on Coldpress Board 15x20 $45 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

" The Light in the Darkness" Mixed Media on Coldpress Board 15x20 $45 Copyright 2012
Miriam Morrissette
"Monster"  Mixed Media on Coldpress Board 15x20 $45 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

"Alone" Mixed Media on Canvas 4x12 $35 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


I love mixed media and hope to give you guys a tutorial on my mixed media process here very soon, so stay tuned for that. I am also having a photography show this month at Stash LLC starting the 28th of July .The show will run until September 2, so go and check it out! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. The monster one is very fun and is my favorite out of the bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your artwork is striking and pleasing to the eye. I'm especially drawn to your pieces titled Rebith and The Lookout for their lack of color. Keep up the good work Miriam : )

    ReplyDelete