Saturday, July 21, 2012

Old Artwork...

Hey guys! Short post today because I am painting up a storm today and only have a few minutes to write. I thought I would show you guys two pieces of older art work 2010-2011. I hope you guys like them. Comment and tell me which one's your favorite out of the two!


"The Hope" Mixed Media on Matte Board Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



"The Haunting" Mixed Media on Matte Board Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

I hope you guys like them! I am hopeing to do some more work like this again soon and maybe even on pastel board. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Are these the pieces that are on display at LBCC? I have missed these pieces! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes tha first one is up at LB! I miss them too!:)

      Delete
  2. Some of them are! At least similar ones. Her work is excellent. :D

    ReplyDelete