Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer...

My boyfriend and I went on a photoshoot yesterday and I got some wonderful shots that I just have to share with you. I also would love to know which ones you like best. So here they are!


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



I am super happy with the way these photos came out. I hope to take more pictures like these this summer, for I can be sometimes really lazy about getting my camera out. I am also taking more photos tomorrow for my friend Sheri's wedding. I am super excited about the wedding and can't wait to share my favorite shots with you. Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutly breathtaking!Some of the photos look so soft as if they are paintings. This is a cool effect and I have no idea how you accomplish this. Truely amazing!

    ReplyDelete