Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Little Guys...ect


Wow it’s hot out where I live. We are having a week of 80 degree days, so I have been cloistered in doors painting.  I’ve been working on a series of small paintings for an art yard sale that I am having with my art guild called Temporary Artists . I am super excited about the sale, for it should be really fun and a great experience. I’ll let you guys know more about the sale once I know more details and have a poster to show you. Anyways, here are two of the small paintings that will be in the sale.
"Out on a Limb" Acrylic on canvas 5inx5in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette.

"Out on a Limb" close up detail Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"Tomb" Acrylic on canvas 5inx5in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette.


"Tomb" close up detail Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

I also have been working on a series of painting that are inspired off of planetary surfaces from our solar system. It's only in its beginning stage(a.k.a. sketches). I will show you some of the sketches from that series tomorrow. I would really like to know what you guys think of my series of small paintings, so feel free to comment.


2 comments:

  1. very nice series, they all go together so well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I really like the way thier looking too!

      Delete