Monday, July 23, 2012

My Hiding Place...

Hey guys, it is still a painting storm at my house. I had a little set back when I tried to paint something that just wasn't me, so I decided to gesso over it and use the texture that was underneath to guide me in another painting. So tomorrow I will show you guys one of those paintings, for their where two of them that I gessoed over. Anyways here is another small painting for the Yart Sale!


"My Hiding Place" Acrylic on Canvas 6in x 6in Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



So I have a question, I’ve been trying to think of a new color scheme to use in my paintings. What color schemes do you propose that I use or what color schemes are your favorites? Let me know in the comments, for I would love to know what you guys think and would really appreciate your input.


2 comments:

  1. I would like to see you do a painting with black, white, red, and yellow. Something with a more Native look! A Native ball painting perhaps : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple red and yellow might look good together

    ReplyDelete