Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy Weekend.


It’s been a busy weekend, but an absolutely gorgeous one weather wise. I didn't paint at all this weekend on the account that I had a cold, but I however did get the chance to take some photographs. Tell me what you think of them!


Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


In other news I am photographing a wedding for my lovely friend Sheri this coming weekend. I am super excited to photograph the wedding for her. I can't wait to see what shots I will get and I’m looking forward to sharing some of the photos here on this blog!:) So look forward to that in the coming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you use light in your photography. it gives you a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is beautiful and I'd like to see more. Yes, I too love the why you use the light.

    ReplyDelete