Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wedding Pictures


Hey guys, so the wedding went great. Shari was the best bride ever and I really enjoyed working with her. I haven't finished editing all of the pictures yet, but here are a few of my favorite shots! Hope you enjoy them and please tell me which one is your favorite.

 Dress detail. I took this shot by laying on the floor and pointing the camera up at the dress.
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Dress detail
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"The Bride"
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 Dress back detail
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrrissette

Dress detail
 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 "The Rings"

Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"The Big Kiss"

Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

 Dress detail
 Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissettte

"The Box of Love"
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

Dress detail
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

"Drew and Me"
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

"Shari"
Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette

I hope you guys enjoy them . Feel free to comment on any of  the pictures and Yay for Shari and Doug!!!! Love you guys! Thanks for letting me photograph your wedding!

1 comment: