Thursday, July 12, 2012

Planetary Surfaces


Well as promised I am showing you today a few of my sketches from my sketch book. I usually only show a very select few my sketches, so this is a little scary for me. The sketches are based off of plant and moon surfaces from our solar system. I have always loved space, for when I was little I wanted to be an astronaut. The idea of me being an astronaut now is very funny to me because I am not a big mathematics fan. I however still love the wonderful world of space and it has always inspired my work in one way or another. Anyways, here are the sketches and I would love feedback on them so please feel free to comment.


"Untitled 1" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette



"Untitled 2" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


"Untitled 3" Copyright 2012 Miriam Morrissette


Oh by the way which one of these sketches do you think I should do a painting of first? Comment with the number of the sketch and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Love these Miriam! I think you should do a painting of no. 2 first then no. 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree number 2 is my favorite out the three

    ReplyDelete